Application Deadline: September.17.2019.
Are you a student or a professional who is interested to create concrete impact?
Are you passionate about social entrepreneurship and innovation?
Are you able to set aside 2-4 hours per week?
Would you like to be a part of Makesense Regional and Global Community?
If your answer is yes, to the above mentioned questions then you should definitely apply for Act 4 Impact Program.
Why you ask?
Act 4 Impact program is Makesense Asia’s social innovation program. Makesense is an International organisation and was founded in France. It is a people powered community that engages social entrepreneurs, responsible citizens and forward-looking organisations to collectively solve pressing social issues.
The Program is FREE of cost and includes online training on concrete skills like: community building, design thinking, social entrepreneurship, innovation event organisation and facilitation.
The Program runs for a total of six months, where the first three months is online and later three months is offline. The program then culminates into a citizenship night that takes place at Sensespace, Manila, Philippines.
The benefits that you will be able to explore by participation in Act 4 Impact programs are:
- You will get access to resources that are used for design thinking workshops, for community development expertise, and social entrepreneurship incubation program
- You will get free learning and training webinars facilitated by community developers and social innovation officers.
- You also have an opportunity to receive a sponsorship to showcase your best campaign and events at Citizenship Night that will take place in April 2020, in Manila, Philippines.
- You will become a member of Makesense Community, that has its network in more than 300 cities around the world through its ambassadors and volunteers, who are all willing and interested to collaborate for social impact!
- After the completion of the program you will receive a certificate of completion and become a full-pledged Ambassador yourself.
What will your responsibilities be a participant?
- You will be expected to attend all online training module that will run from October-December 2019.
- You will be expected to organise at least two local community events following makesense methodology of social innovation, and mobilise your community to achieve Sustainable Development Goals.
- Organise local advocacy campaigns with local and regional stakeholders throughout January-March 2020, focusing on social or environmental issues.
- Document your journey using photographs, blogs, that will be shared in social media of Act 4 Impact.
Do not miss this opportunity, as the seats are limited and applications close strictly on September 17 2019.
To Register click here