Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Autumn 2019 is looking for candidates to attend their 6 month-long fully funded programme for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging and developing countries. It is aimed at connecting young founders from all over the world with each other and strengthening their entrepreneurial network.
This year, 25 young founders will be selected to join the week-long conference happening from 22nd to 26th of October 2019 in Berlin. They will have an amazing opportunity to meet and interact with successful entrepreneurs, investors and political decision makers. Furthermore, in 6 months time, they will get a chance to develop their businesses and discuss challenges with a personal mentor as well as with fellow young founders in a peer mentoring group.
– An experienced entrepreneur as a personal mentor with whom you can discuss your business challenges and opportunities.
– Monthly peer mentoring calls with other young founders around the globe.
– Expert sessions on relevant topics such as OKRs, investor KPIs, Marketing & Sales.
– A strong alumni network that functions as a platform all entrepreneurs to connect with each other to share ideas and support one another.
– Fully funded trip to Berlin.
-Exposure to the Berlin startup scene and the public for you and your startup via our social media channels and our networks.
– Assistance beyond the programme.
– You have recently (in the last 5 years) started a for-profit company with a scalable business model that has achieved Product-Market Fit and has ideally secured first external funding (if you run a business model that requires external investment);
– Your company is based in a developing or emerging country or has a strong business focus on developing and emerging economies;
– you possess a good working knowledge of English;
-You are available to attend the Young Founders Conference in Berlin and can make time to participate in monthly mentoring and peer mentoring calls for the 6-month programme.
Please note that foreign applicants must possess valid travel documents (including a visa, if necessary) to enter Germany and valid travel medical insurance.
Application deadline: 31st of July 2019, 11 pm CEST
Skype interviews with shortlisted candidates: 14th of August to 9th of September 2019
Jury decision and selection of participants: 10th of September 2019
Notification of all applicants: 11th of September 2019
For more information, go to Westerwelle Young Founders Programme.