Rising Star is an opportunity for Asian women to further develop their professional and leadership skills. It believes that any woman who strives to reach her full potential should have the opportunity to do so. They understand that the Rising Stars come from different backgrounds and thus the leadership development programs are designed to be flexible and online to enable ease of access.
Rising Stars have been action-oriented women who lead the change in their communities, schools, businesses, and beyond. Being an inspiring leader is not an easy nor straight path – invest in your leadership development to help you reach your goals.
Why join the program?
As a Rising Star, you will gain lifetime access to Wedu’s dynamic and always evolving Leadership Development programs and services. Not only this, you will get mentorship and education funding to the leadership opportunities and a global community of professionals.
The deadline for the submission of the application is October 15, 2019.
- Woman of Asian nationality
- Applying to attend university at the Bachelor’s level within the next year or planning to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in the future or currently enrolled in university at any level or a young professional focused on professional and career development
- A deep commitment to working towards social change in your community
- Searching for opportunities and resources to help you with your leadership development
- Step 1: Complete the online application
- Step 2: Leadership Training and Orientation Program, a two-month online course to refine your leadership goals.
- Step 3: Invitation to interview to share more about your vision and plans.
If you want to be an aspiring leader, do apply here
For more information on the program, visit Professional Leadership Development: Rising Star 2019 or email at email@example.com