Women Leaders in Technology (WLiT) is offering a nine-month fellowship program targeted to female tech students in University. The fellowship program will commence after two weeks of rigorous boot camp starting from 13th of October 2019. The boot camp will aim to provide the participating women with technical and leadership training, as well as an opportunity to network. During the course of fellowship program the participants will receive additional workshops, get paired with mentors, and will represent WLit in various events.
You can Apply if you :
- Identify yourself as a female and are studying IT related courses (Engineering, B.Sc.CSIT, BIM, etc.) in Nepal
- Are Passionate about taking leadership positions in tech workforce
- Are Committed to attending most if not all programs and opportunities presented by WLiT during the fellowship term
- Are able to attend the two-week boot camp
- Are able to commit 1-3 months of apprenticeship program in companies as placed by WLiT.
Submit your application at WLit Fellowship before 10th September 2019. 30 Applicants will be called for an interview during Fourth week of September.
Commitment hours: 7 hours a day for two weeks boot camp, and 8-9 hours a month for the following nine months.
Fees: NRS. 3500/ ( Scholarship is available for deserving candidates ).